Wednesday, October 29, 2008

detonate the side of my mouth.

Ah well it's been a terrible couple of days.  I have been battling tooth pain for a while, and can only control it with massive amounts of ibuprofen.  like, 10-15 at a time.  every 2 hours.  Hopefully one day we will win the lottery and then I can afford to get my teeth fixed without having to sacrifice groceries, or stuff for the kids.  

My husband had a final showdown with the rents.  staying as vague as possible, he's not happy about it, and he's completely angry...I promised him after yesterday we wouldn't speak of it again unless he brought it up.  I left him to his horror movies last night until I was writhing in agony and kicking walls and begging the air, God, anyone to make that shit stop.  Then he was laying next to me, stroking my hair until all I could do was black out from the stress and pain.  I woke up about 2:45 am, remembered I dropped off due to pain, thanked god I felt none at the time, and stared at Mark for awhile.

I got really lucky there or something.  Is it luck?  I have been married for 5 years and still get butterflies when I look at him, still feel things move in me when he looks at me in that smoldering way, still feel comforted in his arms, still desire his body and his mind.  My point is that after all he'd been through yesterday and whatever was on his mind I could only guess but when I was blank with intense pain, he dropped it all to lay with me and stroke my hair and back.  

I love that man.


1 comment:

Jerry said...

Awwwww!!!! (-8

Hope you're tooth ache subsides after a bit, or now-ish really...